Tuesday 29 September 2015

Difference between debit and credit




I made this poster to help me to remember what debits and credits are and the differences between them. I made this poster using power point. I added smart art for the arrows and used bullet point to show what the letters stand for. This type of learning is different from my prefer style of learning. This style is kinaesthetic and ,y prefer learning style is reading and writing.


I had a couple of problems. The first program was how I added another arrow because when I first inserted the smart art there was only three arrows. To solve this problem I had to add a bullet point and put it at the side to make it into an arrow. My second problem was uploading the poster to my blog. I solved this problem by using snipping tool to select the full poster and copying and pasting it over to a new post on my blog.


After doing this poster I should use it to help me revise from in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment